Friday, April 18, 2008

I changes my presciption again

Yeah , due to retina detachment operation I did last time , my left eye prescription increase to -6.50 from -3.50 . I feel quite blurry on my left eye since the difference is about -3.0 . My right is condition is very good . Thank God , no detachment and the prescription in -1.0 . I totally depends on my right eyes now and hopefully my left eye will recover soon . I pray everyday for that :)

I went to hospital again and bought a new eye glass .What are the definition if the devices ? Eyeglasses and contact lenses are devices that correct refractive errors in vision. Eyeglass lenses are mounted in frames that are worn on the face, sitting mostly on the ears and nose, so that the lenses are positioned in front of the eyes. Contact lenses appear to be worn in direct contact with the cornea, but they actually float on a layer of tears that separates them from the cornea .

The purpose of eyeglasses and contact lenses is to correct or improve the vision of people with nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), presbyopia, and astigmatism

If you planning to get a new eye glass , please get it from $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses

1 comment:

gwen said...

Hi!

My name is Gwen, and I'm the webmaster of http://www.pinhole-glasses.com. I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.

If you agree we will send you a product sample of your choice so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Gwen
spicyish@gmail.com

PS. So sorry for the way I have contacted you; I can't seem to find any other option... Thanks.