Friday, November 16, 2007

Popular Things to Do and See in Dublin

I have never been to Europe countries . From my research and study , Europe has a lot of interesting places to visit . I need at least a month to travel all round Europe . More than 100 interesting places to visit . I have already plan with my friends to backpack all around Europe next year and I hope I can share my experience in the internet .

Actually one of the favorite places in Europe is Dublin . You can visit the Guinness Storehouse , Trinity College , Dublinia , Dublin Castle and also doing some shopping at Henry Street . You can also visit Cardiff Castle , Millennium Stadium at Cardiff . If you are a soccer fan to Leeds United and Newcastle United , then you must watch they play live here at Leeds and Newcastle . There are interesting place here such as St James Park , The Quayside, Bridges , Royal Armouries Museum, Temple Newsam, Thackray Medical Museum and etc .

Book your trip online as well as
dublin hotels , cardiff hotels , newcastle hotels , leeds hotes and have a great journey there :)

No comments: