Friday, November 09, 2007

Just change my hosting to another one

Last week , I bought a new web hosting and start to transfer all the wordpress databases to the new one . I got a very bad experience with the previous webhosting because of the availability of the server , slow in response time . Last time the server down for a few days and I loss my daily revenue in website . Too bad . But now all are in place and my websites are up and running as usual .

There are many companies and reseller providing these services on the internet . You can either compare them , apple to apple by pricing , disk space , bandwidth , features , add on domain , linux or window and many more .My suggestion is that you do your homework first with webhostingchoice.com
so that you can get a better picture for the webhosting services . Buy one if you are satisfy and start your journey in the world of internet .

No comments: