Monday, November 12, 2007

Australia again

We are heading towards end of the year and I have a plenty of leave more to apply . While surfing on the net about our next vacation trip , my wife suddenly got an idea and we decided to head to down under , Australia .

We plan to tour the Western Australia . Western Australia is another places which offer adventures and exciting activities . You can have the outback adventure , crossing the desert with camels , surfing adn have fun in the sun , as also hiking in the deep forests . I want to to experience the outback adventure because I have never been to any desert yet . I want to test my capabilities endurance .

Now we are looking for cheap flights on the net. We might go to Singapore and take Singapore airlines for the trip . We also can consider Qantas if their fares is reasonable . We will decide after we found a fair price for us .

No comments: