Perhaps you still don't realize or fully understand the power of RSS Feeds as a marketing tool.
After all, email works fine, doesn't it?
Unfortunately, the truth is:
1. It's getting harder to send e-mails to the prospect's inbox because of SPAM filters
2. People are getting numbed by the amount of e-mails they receive everyday
3. People are not reading their e-mails
4. It's getting harder to get people to opt-in or subscribe to your newsletter or content.
With RSS feeds, this changes the playing field:
1. RSS feeds can bypasses email - Eat your hearts out! Rss feeds can be read by desktop software and delivered right to your prospect everytime they turn on their PC
2. RSS feeds allow you to syndicate content rich news in your niche market and attract targeted prospects
3. People who subscribe to newsfeeds are generally in the higher income bracket and educated. They want to find news and information to solve their problems. Can that person be YOU?
4. E-mail doesn't allow yourself to be branded all over the Net. With RSS feeds, your content gets circulated/sydnicated and you can brand yourself as an expert.
5. RSS feeds can be submitted to RSS feeds directories, which will list your site within 24 hours which mean more traffic for you