Friday, June 01, 2007

Encyclopedia


An encyclopedia is a reference source containing information on a variety of topics. This information may be supplied in short paragraphs or in lengthy articles that include citations to other works on the same topic. Encyclopedias can be general - covering all topics, or specialized - focusing on a particular discipline such as art or philosophy.

I found a website about encyclopedia . The URL of this website is www.encylocentral.com . There are a lot of categories in this website . For example , home, auto-trucks,computer,education , family , food , drink , humor , politic , Marketing , writing and many more ! .

For me , I like the Computer and Internet . I can get a a lot of informative , quality and original articles for my reading :)

Please visit the website for more information . Don'f forget to bookmark it !

Cheers !

No comments: