Thursday, May 17, 2007

I love Pay Per Post

DO you enjoy writing / blogging commenting about something you like ? If yes I would recommend you the best program which pay you when you review publisher website .
This is called consumer generated advertising or most popular one is called Pay Per Post .

I have started this since early this month and I posted around 9 posts already and 2 of my posts approved already ..It is so easy task . Total payment around USD 50++ . Ca't wait to receive the payment . Oh before I forgot , you will get the payment at the end of the month through PayPal ..

The best thing about Pay Per Post is that you will get around 3 task per day depends on what category your blogs about . Let's say you made 3 post per day at USD 10 per task , at the end of the month you will get 3 x 10 x 30 = USD 900 . WOW ! that's fantastic ! That is my target actually . And of course ,I will spend that money for online shopping ;)

Other than that , you will get new friend by reviewing and commenting their website as well as expanding your network ;)

SO come on and join me in the revolution of Pay Per Post

PAY PER POST ROCKS !

No comments: