Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Get Rank with Phil Wiley


I have to post review about this blog . It is own by Phil Wiley . Okay , firstly the blog using blogspot platform . The URL is http://urllivepage.blogspot.com/. The blog used green template which I think nice and clean to the reader .

I found only 3 post on the content . The post is about tips and tricks buying a computer , Lenova ThinkPad 161 Review and lastly IBM ThinkPad T43 Review .I can conclude that this blog would mainly reviews on laptops and computers . A very details review I guess :) . More reviews to come .

So I suggest whoever want to get a laptop reviews please visit this blog because this blog provide enough information with pictures to enhance your knowledge

Please visit GetRank for more information . Get the laptop now .

p/s: sponsored post :)

No comments: